Saturday, May 17, 2008 @ 9:49 PM


Day 3 continued..
We went to places like Dao ju jie ( cant rem its japanese name) where they sell alot of cooking utensils. Pretty cool.
Spotted a 5 story daiso. koff koff will be buying most souvenirs from there. The guys went to shop and Char and I went to the park at level 8. Great place to read a book while time ticks away. We also had fun at the toilet (okie sounds rather wrong). We were intrigued by the toilet buttons but butts have to be on the seat before they can be worked. So yea initially I tried putting my palms on the seat. HMM the sensation is quite nice surprising :)
Spent almost 1 hr walking back. Legs almost dislocated
Today 20th: I miss eating sweet potato porridge and the other things tt go along with it. I'm slightly better today :) Char's prayer answered but i'm still coughing.