Saturday, May 17, 2008 @ 10:19 PM
Day 4
Went to Umeda. Many major shopping malls with huge basements filled with sweet treats. Well well personally I love walking down the streets better. The malls have the same concept as our local takashimaya but more variety.
Had cakes at the earth cake in between to rest our tired legs.
The highlight of the night was at the Umeda Sky Building where you get to observe the entire city at a glance. It beats 101 (oh actually din go up there), Kao hsiung and another one i saw in Sydney.

Pretty apparent that I woke up not too long ago.



small luggage for me n big luggage for her.








difficulty opening the ball!

lotsa carbos everyday!
24th May: I'm going out to buy my dinner. Hopefully I won't be kidnapped by Gu ye zai. One tried to lure me out of the hotel yesterday. How dare he! Zwei taught me 2 liners to said to them. Very funny!