<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Saturday, April 12, 2008 @ 9:28 AM

I had such a rude awakening just now that I felt compelled to blog this before the memory of the dream dissolves.

the face has appeared.

I woke up abruptly and found myself salivating so badly that my right cheek was wet. Went back to sleep and my dream resumed apparently. The first half of the dream remains blank. All that I could traced back and made sense was an arguement at the store. Was I selling something or was I buying something? I dunno. I remember feeling pissed and walking real fast to overtake this guy. Hit him with my book, called him names and stormed off.

In all my dreams, this usual pathway and the surroundings tt I walk to get to primary sch/the convenience store always carry an immaculate atmosphere. Either all bright and sunny or grey and gloomy. Instead of walking the usual route to get home i chose a slightly longer distance (longer cos pythagoras theorem said so). And so I realised that it doesn't matter which route i take bcos this guy and I were heading to the same direction!

He raved: Why r u walking so fast!

I continued to take giant steps and got home. Home has slightly evolved to an apartment with keys sticking out of each unoccupied room.

I would indulge my thoughts in transforming a place into a cafe when I was a child. So when I actually reached my "block", I was intrigued and drawn by the design. Water pipes made in the early 1980s became a decor. Each corner of the "block" was filled with surprises. An Ice cream corner waiting to be completed and a orange juice dispenser truck parked nearby. Sounds like a poorly written Charlie and Chocolate factory I know, but that's all I rem.

The next moment I was up at a particular level and kept walking in circles. I sped up upon knowing that the guy was in room 392. He give chase and as usual I ran? Took refuge in one of the unoccupied rooms. In all horror flicks, the monster always manage to detect wherever you are hiding. Even with the door closed, he knew i was in. Maybe he saw me getting in, maybe he heard the door slammed, maybe all room doors were open except that particular one. You know the unoccupied toilet cubicles in movies? Something like tt.

There was a huge struggle to prevent him from breaking in. In absolute fear I woke up. This dream seems similar if u have actually read past entries.

In all my dreams, you have not taken face. You have always been a blur.

I have dismissed you as a childhood nightmare but you continued to grow with me. In my tweens and teens, I began to guess the representation of the dream in reality. It was obvious that I was running away from something. I thought it has something to do with my family, my dad perhaps. But with today's vague but emotionally stirring dream, it seems to suggest I'm running away from relationships (love sounds a tad cliche). Maybe it's just you I'm running away from. Anyhow it fits in nicely with my fear of commitment and other unidentified fears though.

For the guy who has taken guest appearance in my dream, I suppose someone has to be sacrificed somehow.. You will remain who u r in reality.

I doubt I'm going to take this dream very seriously. Next time I will confront you.

I'm going back to sleep.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥