<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Thursday, April 10, 2008 @ 1:50 AM

Humans are creatures of habits

Wed - Had my last lesson in school. I think some of us felt quite emo. Took alot of pictures. It's quite a pity how the structure of the program restrains u (in a way) from knowing more people. I began my first semester in semester 3 and there's pressure to form groups to settle in immediately. Everyone attends the same lecture and everyone disappears after lecture?

I rem vividly my first lesson in SIM, my first finance lecture and I knew nobody. I actually rem who were the people who sat near me. Jeffrey aka shi fu, the tall Alex and Reuben.

I'm thankful that I attended orientation camp and made more friends (even though they put me with sem 1 students instead of 3). I'm thankful that justin introduced me to his friends (now mine as well) and i dun have to sit alone during finance class. I'm thankful to know felicia and her becoming one of my earliest finance friends. I'm thankful for matty for being my buddy in sch.

The friendship that blossoms among us made coping with stress easier and making student life more meaningful. I have always wrestled with the thought of a better student life if i have gone overseas. SIM has ALOT of students but very LIL facilities. Lunch hour is a good example.

I guess I wasn't so emo back in poly bcos I had a prom to look forward to. Hence emo after the prom. I'm afraid of the sense of lostness after the exams, the sense of lostness after the trip... the sense of lostness when looking for a job.

All good things come to an end. It is a way to get rid of my inertia of being too comfy with student life. Byebye mon-friday mini skirts and slippers. Hello OL look!

Anyway today I saw a really cute ang mo kid. He giggled when I looked at him and started to dance along with the music played at Cotton House. How cute is that la. He did that twice. I forsee that he will be a future hua hua gong zhi.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥