Saturday, April 05, 2008 @ 1:01 PM
Have got 2hrs to kill before I head out to meet britch.
Been disgustingly busy with assignments and tests. Seriously it's like endless waves crashing over me? Amidst the busyness, I had pockets of fun with my friends.
Girls. Project Meeting. Girls
At last I met phyliss! Even though we are in the same campus, I HARDLY get to see her. You are just amazing and a source of encouragement to fire up my chinchai attitude.
Last week, Matty and I went to Holland V. Belgium Choc Ice Blended ran out and we had to settle for kachuabi Black Forest.
Project on Sat at NLB. Seriously I cannot function at that place. Cannot bring this in Cannot bring that in. Need I say more about the pathetic wireless available? Sigh! We went to some HK cafe at Bugis to indulge a lil at abt 9pm. Food was soso but I like the fried egg with chee chiong fun and spring onion. Hey I also can fry?
This week our indecisiveness finally led us to dine at Imperial. Matty and I were supposed to have dinner at Crystal Jade Holland. Along the way we decided to switch places to Great World City, Shaw Tower Thai Food and some other places. -refused to let her settle for some expensive HK cafe maggiee mee with luncheon meat. Bought donuts :D
Friday - Mat, Keong and I met up before class. Mat and I bought a dozen donuts! Went tea party to unwind.
Rat Race
School is ending. I can no use school as an excuse to escape from reality. It gets a tad depressing and worrying as usual when your peers start sending their resumes. I still can't decide if i should head straight to a bank and work with figures or some other careers beside numbers. I'm starting to question myself if i really suit numbers? Numbers are easier to deal with in a sense? 1 is 1 and 2 is 2. No one can argue abt tt. Numbers are not so easy to deal with when you can't make sense out of it. How to go into investments or manage portfolio like tt?
Everytime when I'm about to graduate, people would comment that times are bad? Totally sickening. Ya recession is approaching. Sing dollar appreciating against the greenback and rising inflation. Let's grow sweet potatoes and yams outside our house okie?
Looking back you have always provided. I can trust in your hands right?