Monday, April 07, 2008 @ 11:14 PM
Gonna miss u.
Today marks the end on all school related projects. I would say BB is my most fun project in SIM? Charlene sent the most frightening msg on Sunday 2am to tell all of us that our project is out of focus! An "order" to meet at her place. All stayed over at Charlene's place to complete the project.
Twilight zone at work
Strangely the yellow lamp at the dining table draws out a familiar feeling I had in my dreams. Wenkai the indian milk man took orders for us. We ordered 3 Ice teh tarik, 2 ice chino n 1 Ice teh limau. Need the sugar and caffeine to stay up all night you see.
Cat fight moments.
2 from me and 1 major one from matilda.
Apart from flexing our claws, straightening tails we only glared and raised our voice at each other. Being good friends with very similar personality, we are always all out to win. So sometimes we get a lil defensive with our parts. Tense moments for us.
At one point Mat was so infuriated that she changed her nick to I'm an alien when we simply didn't concur with her explanation. Face black like boyfriend ganna snatched. Knowing her quite well and her face said it all, I suggested we go for bonding activities soon. She said 一山不能藏二虎 and I promptly said Don't worry we will not share the same husband and I never like the idea of good friends working in the same firm. Heh ultimately all of us cave in to peer advice and need changes to our parts.
Zombies
4am and it was time for Macdelivery! $3 divided among 5 of us is quite worth it :) for the first time in my life, i felt like a handicapped. Mat fed me with chunky pieces of hotcakes while i was editing, made my hair sticky with syrup and dripped corn syrup over my thigh.
4 equally tired zombies, with slow reflexes and failing eyesights stared at the same screen and edited the entire report. I rem i got high from fatigue and I kept laughing? Just like our product chosen for marketing, i simply laughed at Anything and Whatever. Well i think fatigue also made us blabbered alot of rubbish and lightened the tense atmosphere built up earlier.
7am: I was named the 7am pervert for saying something i can't even recall.
8plus: We are done with editing and forced to eat pancakes.


Char has the best appetite? Maybe cos she gave mac a miss.

angie meng xiang looking fresh and energised
Thanks team! It was fun despite slogging thru the night.