Friday, March 21, 2008 @ 10:23 PM
Growing up.
At last... I went to play.
Not knowing that it was L-night , I enthusiastically agreed to go play and chill out with shaune. From Q-ing to entering the club and hanging around, I spotted one familiar face after another. Considering how infrequent i step into a night spot, these familiar faces seem to be everywhere.
It was pretty much like a gathering at t-sq but now the gathering is held at play. Sec sch seniors, schoolmates, juniors and friends I acquainted back then were mostly there. It feels strangely familiar yet distant. It is as if we grew up together yet apart? Well age has its wonders to erase the "cool" factor once present in sec school days. For some, liking the same gender is a phase in life and soon it will pass over but for some that phase stays. As usual Shaune being uncomfortable with my single status would give me all sorts of funny ideas. None of her brainwashing stance actually work la. Interestingly, something that she said abt flings struck me.
Shaune: Now that you r more mature, you can have flings
Sharon: I thought flings were for younger people (as in when you r young, you have the luxury to take things less seriously).
Shaune: But you tend to hold relationships closer to your heart back then.
Sharon: hmm yea.
never thought abt it that way...
anyway I think life can be spent in a more meaningful way than excessively puffing at the pathetic cramped up smoking zone area and drowning yourself in alcohol.
Raelle saw me and gave me this super duper cheeky look!
R: What are u doing here huh?
S: Aiya I'm here with my friend la.
Though I said I love you to many many many girls.. (prob to u the most?) I'm clear on my stand. I think? :)
Darkness has it ways to gravitate people towards it. There is just this attractiveness? Just like how corrinne may sings there is a comfort in this darkness a familiar road.. Unknown forces path the easy route for one to stray yet it takes so much more to walk away from the "comfort and familiar road"
I hope you will be drawn to the light that you once walked in even though it gonna be pretty glaring initially!