Sunday, March 09, 2008 @ 3:16 PM
Been disgustingly busy.
Can't exactly remember the sequence of events but the past two weeks revolved round friends, food, fatigue and fats. Just have to add the last one in.
The past week alone I had dimsum buffet on monday, caught meet the spartans with matty and wk (absolutely spastic) and L: change the world with polymates.The highlight of the polymates gathering probably is the special appearance of justina?
Negative thoughts clouded my mind as I juggled with the many responsibilities I have. Sometimes I just unknowingly entertain those thoughts and agree in accordance. "Yeah I'm not as smart as others, my reflex is slow, not as analytical,not able to multi-task and conceptualize"... and the items roll on.. The path to self pity.
Women are bitches literally.. at least for me. We know how dogs mark their presence and territory right? I'm territorial, but not in the sense of pissing around. I see things as MINE MINE MINE and you back off. I'm terrified that my contribution heads to the recycle bin. I'm terrified of losing control. Have a couple of rubbing shoulders incidents that made my stress level soar to new heights. 5am was a new record for this year. I usually give in (yes I do okie) and compromise but this time i refused to budge. Instincts probably? It's really not about who is more dominant but giving the best to our project. We all meant well :) We all have our resistance to change don't we?
Things cleared up a lil but tension is still in the air. Let's just keep our toes and fingers crossed that we dun have to do a major reconstruction again.
more deadlines and zombie resurrections await.
EU is a no go sadly. Probably another time .... when i quit my job and treat myself to some long holiday.
Helloooo Japan/osaka!
sings:
I wonder if you know
How they live in Tokyo
If you seen it then you mean it
Then you know you have to go