<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Sunday, February 24, 2008 @ 6:32 PM

When I detected a burnt smell on Friday night and saw the haze on Sunday morning, I knew our farmaceutical neighbours set the fire blazing. Heh a country too large for its government to handle.

I'm still super tired after taking a 3 hrs plus nap? Slumber thefts. I had a dream marathon and a comedy version of my childhood nightmares. My usual childhood nightmares include:
An epic nightmare.

Most of them came up in the dream marathon. Well they didn't turn out scary or disturbing but quite silly. The bridge was on the brink of collapse. It eventually did cos a lil kitten decided to shuttle run on it? HOW STUPID CAN IT GET! Somebody decided to jump up and hang on to the elastic bridge and down i came. Oh and i managed to escape from the monster at home. My wallet, slippers, jacket and my bag were all strategically placed for my convenience and tadah I survived the stupid nightmare!

Absolutely a waste of my precious sleep.

YAYA who knows one day I will muster my courage to see the stupid monster and perhaps to my horror see my own reflection? I might have been running away from myself after all.




Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥