<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Friday, February 15, 2008 @ 4:58 PM

The V-day aftermath

My first thirteen years on earth, I didn't bother about V-day. The next ten years, I sort of expected one thing or another on V-day.

V-day back in stc was fun! Well take off your color lenses with regards to lesbians, we celebrated v-day with friendship in mind. Fresh flowers, Handmade flowers, Hershey Kisses and Chocolates, Presents and Notes were all part of appreciating each other. I remember my eagerness to wrap those hershey kisses and distributing them on V-day.

I vaguely rem once that I made cookies and brownies for my friends in Poly Yr 2? Yx came to my place to bake as well. I always like the idea of meeting the special one in school but o well it it about to become history. I received my first rose from a guy that day. Anyway I celebrated with the girls at chijmes.

Uni V-days? Heh celebrated it with full excitement with project deadlines. Nothing really memorable maybe bcos the feelings were not mutual? This year.. You can find out what happened yesterday when I reflect upon it next year.

.:the yoghurt ice cream episode was funny. the near fatal "bump" when the bus jerked draws out the high possibility of tv cliches happening in reality:.

You cannot hurry love! :)



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥