Wednesday, February 13, 2008 @ 11:32 PM
My last cny and valentine's day as a student.
Good grief!
As my thoughts ebbed back, i find it increasingly surreal on how I spent the past few days. I have always taken pleasure in taking long strolls. It helps to quieten down my heart. I haven't been to the beach for a very long time and not to mention taking a stroll before dawn. Yeah if you seen 4 pandas strolling along pasir ris beach, it's us. I don't know why but I do quite like the feeling of the cold wind brushes softly against my face. With only an hr of slp, I decided to take 88 home :) Long bus journey but I love very single second. It gonna be one of my last encounter with late nights out/staying awake playing in between (read intro to probability through gambling) till 5am and taking long bus rides at 1030 am
early dinner with lk. nectarine rocks. went to meet py to catch up and guess what she may be getting married next year! SEE i told you she will be getting married before me? It's not a self fulfilling prophecy. another one of those reminising of the good old day. She reminded me that I always came up with loads of excuses to avoid 2.4. Hmm seriously I don't remember that cos after tt humilation in p5 (only one who failed nafa and the moe-disgrace woman announced that to the whole class) HAHA i broke my hand the following year on the first of school? Being medically exempted beats all the silly excuses flat.
Went over to lulu's place and I forgot to bring oranges along? Heh nearly bought 2 sunkist for her. As usual she's sweet enough to bring 2 down for me :) What I really like about the time spent with her was simply watching tv: tyra banks featuring hilary clinton. Busyness have a way of making you oblivious to simple joys in life.
Lulu: You see Tyra Banks is like me. The butt gets big first when we put on weight.
Me: Hmm yeah she was dead skinny before.
After some time...
Lulu: You see Hilary Clinton has Big butts too.
Me: Unhuh.. That's cos she already given birth and you have not?
Lulu: Hateee uuu.
Me: Grin.
If you are reading this is boring caberra, pls exercise and stop snacking so much. Hug