Monday, February 04, 2008 @ 10:58 PM
I saw this beautiful baby boy while waiting for matilda. Our eyes met and he started smiling. I went forth and touched his small little hands and in a split second he grabbed my index finger tightly. Next thing he did was to grab my hand with both his hands. One hand with one finger each to put it more accurately. This encounter kinda made me ponder abt it and I thought of the verse in Isaiah
Who has measured the waters in the hollow of His hand, And marked off the heavens by the span, And calculated the dust of the earth by the measure, And weighed the mountains in a balance And the hills in a pair of scales? Isaiah 40:12
The same hands that created Heaven and Earth will hold you.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.
Old people, toddlers, babies etc have this amazing ability to draw my heart to the.
All creation shouts Your name :) We are never too old to hold our Father's hand.
Hold to His hand, to God's unchanging hand.
Hold to His hand, to God's unchanging hand.
Place your trust in things eternal,
Hold to God's unchanging hand