<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 @ 10:37 PM

why are u still single?

it has been quite some time that u r single yeah?

various versions of [your biological clock is ticking!]

Almost everyone that i meet, be it for shopping, catching up or wadever... we talk about this issue. YES i know im not getting any younger but there isn't anyone that i have chemistry with? I'm not interested in clandestine or no strings attached relationships all right? so be it if i don't have a bf and so wad if u have one? I dun think it's a matter of high expectations... I just need someone who has similar wave length, makes me laugh yeah someone who inspires and not someone who intimidates or irritates.

On a separate note..

Is your sight simply fixed inwardly? Is it perpetually Me Myself and I? Is your world all about making big bucks, having the latest gadgets, wearing the nicest clothes and having a chick in your arms? Is that all you think of? No i dun mean that it is wrong but is that all?

That is something that really grieves me when people misunderstood the things I've passion for. Yes any non-profit organisation needs money to run but our integrity is not money driven. I find satisfaction in reaching out to kids and that kinda satisfaction, no money can buy. Just bcos your world revolves money, it doesn't mean that you can measure everything in pecuniary cents (sense).

Sometimes speaking less is a wiser choice. Haven't you heard of empty vessel makes the most noise? You still reserve your right to talk but do away with that noise please?



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥