Thursday, December 06, 2007 @ 4:20 PM
screws. bolts. nuts.I never thought this would happen to me. It seems as though I have fallen from grace. I don't want to sound bitter I don't want to be arrogant and jealous but I'm just all of the above.
I started reading way before the sem even started, did 5 sets of past year questions and answered everything confidently. It did occur to me b4 the exam that I might have done too many sets and probably not as effective as those who concentrate on whatever resources they have (just like the test). However since I know the answers to all the questions, I left the room beaming with happiness. If I can solve my friends' queries and they did well.. I should be on par with them but I'm not anything near?
I know I sound pathetic and superficial to weigh my grades with my self worth. It's just so difficult not to, esp since it is an area that I'm strong in.
Kakis have been really encouraging and lending me their presence.
I feel exactly like the weather outside. Gloomy, full of grey clouds and ready to burst into tears.
It's really okie to do away with the words of comfort, i appreciate it but i just can't hear it in now much as u think that u want to knock some sense into my head now.