<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 @ 11:04 PM

A lil update since my minor crisis.

Well actually, I was only upset for a day :) I must have caused matty and wk to worry when I casually mentioned about committing suicide. Ah no, I would rather pay to retake the paper.

As much as the naysayers make sense, the song that Ronan Keating croons... You said it best when you said nothing at all sums it all up. I know i'm never able to meet personal expectations. Getting a 80 and i think that's not good enough. Getting a 78 and get frustrated for not able to gain that extra 2 points. Well I guess I just have to strike a balance with meeting personal expectations and hard work.Now a 56? My personal stock market just crashed. Personal expectations got totally crushed. Hard work was totally wiped out. I asked myself "Is this life for me?" That somehow I have to learn that sometimes hard work doesn't get reflected in life? Actually I have another thought though.. like how much of all this knowledge gets to be used in work next time? Like hey the LOP is violated cos the price of a burger sold in states differs from aussie? Yeah maybe if I'm going to work in Mac :)

This is probably the time when i understood this psalm better

Psalm 30:11You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy

King David picked himself up from his bad fall too yeah? okie I know my example pales in comparison with his.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥