<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Sunday, November 25, 2007 @ 12:24 AM

This is seriously the first time I continue to feel lousy after watching a typical fairy tale movie.

Have you ever experienced repetitive scenarios in your life and you would go “It always happens to me?” I do. I believe that certain things should be left unsaid if you are not confident of fulfilling it even though the spur of the moment convinced you. I just feel absolutely numbed and at the back of my mind, I’m already pre-empting myself to steer clear of people? Disappointment overflows like a broken dam. If I were to put it in my usual crude conversation manner, I would said Disappointment gushes out like diarrhoea and my friends would all break out in hysterical laughter.

Objectively speaking… This must have occurred for the greater good for everyone. Hey! The utility theory supports it!




Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥