Saturday, November 10, 2007 @ 1:28 PM
Sometimes the flow of events robbed u of a chance to sit down to think things through. My last paper ended yesterday and before i really have an opportunity to sit down and ask myself what i really want, I've been told the class i'm taking for 2008. Could have easily declined but the situation and my hopeless nature led me to say yes. Nothing wrong with the commitment, but it makes things harder for me in a way.
I'm not exactly unhappy with the way things are but I desire to grow with the congregation, desire to serve and grow further. But somehow my understanding of the present situation isn't like this. I do not see myself in that position. It is difficult to discern why i dun see myself doing certain things in the near future in a certain venue. Maybe it is my character or maybe it is just the juxtaposition of events.
I've pretty much made up my mind to bid adieu after much major consideration. It wasn't a hasty decision rule by emotions (okie a tiny bit, being a feminine creature who buys pretty cupcakes cos they appear pretty and delicious), it wasn't because u are not around, it wasn't because my needs are not met (eh well hmm?)and wadever that i can't think of right now.
In desperate need of a breather.
btw what is that thing that casts different shadows on walls as it spins? I remember seeing something like tt in Sleepy Hallow.