Monday, August 20, 2007 @ 1:48 AM
My mum emo-blackmail me when she got home. Totally deserve it, I'm always forgetting to bring my keys out. The problem with too many bags but i still want more bags :)
A girl can never have too little of bags, shoes, slippers, accessories, fragrances, make up (similar shades separated by a tint of difference) and errr money?
And so to make her happy on her 55th bday, i decided to put my studying on hold and make a 2nd trip to marina sq.
I think I watch too many romance stories where girl meets boy in school. I always find the idea of marrying your pri/sec/tertiary sweetheart diabetic. WHERE IS MY SWEETHEART?
I thought it would be a mundane week with project meetings BUT i managed to:
- meet the girls for buffet at cafe brio (the food was okie but company was great)
- meet britch ( yeah good friends are telepathic)
Things people said tt keep me breathing.. Britch said something that really touched my heart (though i cant rem wad she said specifically), it has something to do with just taking a walk with me whenever i want to :)
Wk also said he is very glad to have matty and i as friends :)
Things pple said that kinda make me fume.... Some people define their love language as spending time, being there for each other, a listening ear, raising voice, canning and err abusing (da shi ai, ma shi teng)?
I can't accept some people definition of "love language". It puts me off. Totally. Much as i appreciate the intention...