Wednesday, August 08, 2007 @ 10:05 PM
i met the other sharon today. sharon shen meitong at the library photocopying room. we have many sharons, alot of chinese sharons and 1 indian sharon :)
a bubbly girl who lent me her copy of sm case study to zap. seriously i have never noticed her in class before!
anyway today while waiting to meet the babe, i was pondering over the act of obedience. sometimes i feel tt act is taking away too much of what i desire and i feel like abandoning it. Then i thought abt the cost of obedience - it costs Him his life at the cross and the act of disobedience - the great butterfly effect of adam and eve's disobedience on us.
At the foot of the cross
Where grace and suffering meet
You have shown me Your love
Through the judgment You received
And You’ve won my heart
And You’ve won my heart
Now I can …
Trade these ashes in for beauty
And wear forgiveness like a crown
Coming to kiss the feet of mercy
I lay every burden down
At the foot of the cross …
At the foot of the cross
Where I am made complete
You have given me life
Through the death You bore for me
And You’ve won my heart
And You’ve won my heart
Now I can …
Trade these ashes in for beauty
And wear forgiveness like a crown
Coming to kiss the feet of mercy
I lay every burden down
At the foot of the cross …
i'm wondering is my platter getting bigger or the items are simply piling up?
no.. i'm not talking abt food pls.