Sunday, August 12, 2007 @ 11:08 PM
I didn't exactly have a great day but things got better at the later part of the day.
SS
Though they were complaining abt the monster ladybug, they continue to obediently finish up the craft. Hmm was I like this? I really enjoyed craft session in school when i was their age.


Jerry:" (pointing to the girls' craft) HAHA! Why your ladybug got banana lips!!"
Me: -_-" bursts out laughing.
Before tea break, one sticked his finger into his nose, apparently Orr Peesai and "cleaned" his finger by sticking it under the table before i could hand out RESCUE 999 toilet paper.
Tea break - Some refused to finish up their snacks and others enjoyed having extra portion. Could almost imagine a crane appearing out of nowhere, lift them up and dhl to Africa. Depending on where you land in Africa, you are likely to be someone else's snack rather than fussing over what to eat.
and now i sound like a kid. absolutely, i don't deny.
looking at some of them, i really don't think i want to have kids but i'm impressed with the unconditional parental love.
anyway right now, i'm keeping my fingers crossed in the molding brats confectionery line.
and next, A BIG KID (near mid 30s) made sharon really mad. Perhaps try talking to me in a better tone would be a better way to get me
there. I'm not going! x 100000000
Met Mum and we shopped :) I have new clothes, it's not white, it's not black but it's grey.
I thought abt it. I honestly try to let go of things that i have no control over. But there's just this part of me that wants to make things right.
At times i wonder, why can't Dad be like a wise man, like maybe Tan Ah Teck, who speaks words of wisdom to their kids. Apparently, Dad isn't over with the family car episode and is still advocating family car (my brother's new name) to buy one.
Cannot rely on his 2 kahs to travel to work meh, machiam will die liddat. If Dad is UOB tycoon Ong, I have no qualms about the car issues.
sigh. Of cos Mum is involved too and tt makes me want to protect her from errr "family scam". We need to practice Good Corporate Social Responsibility in the family as well you know? Any short term gains ( yeah ripping yr elderly parents to buy a car) will undermine the long-term prosperity of both (Porter & Kramer 2006).