<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Saturday, August 04, 2007 @ 12:38 AM

and so i sent out a mail to confess a lil white lie or wadever incomplete story i gave for not attending BS.

i thought i'm able to sleep over the guilt or hide it under my pillow. Well, i can't hide from God! I wonder how am i going to siam on sunday, only You are big enough to hide me!

I attended Corrinne May's concert and it was really awesome. Her voice is really beautiful and her songs point to the creator.

On My Way

I'm far away from what I've known and there's static on the radio
Just a girl in a car on a lonely highway
Driving up and down this winding road
It's getting dark, the stores are closed
The map is wrinkled, and coffee's turned to grey

But I'm on my way, I'm on my way
There seems to be no end in sight
But I know I'll be alright
I'm on my way
I'm on my way Don't give up on me me I'm on my way

So many beat-up cars on this dirt road
I see them sputter and start to choke
How many miles must i go till i rest in your grace
I feel like giving up and letting to
Let the world invade my mind, my soul
Will this road make me, a sinner or a saint

But I'm on my way, I'm on my way
There seems to be no end in sight
But I know I'll be alright
I'm on my way
I'm on my way Don't give up on me me I'm on my way

I can picture your smiling face
Your arms stretched to hold me
Waiting there by the gate
If i ever get lost
I know you will find me
There's a cross on a hill saying "Do not be afraid."

I'm on my way
I'm on my way
There seems to be no end in sight
But i know I'll be all right I'm on my way I'm on my way
If i keep you in my sight I know I'll be all right



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥