<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 @ 10:32 PM

When i was a little girl, i once thought of transforming the space under my block to be a cafeteria. Since those kopitiams under the block can do it, so can ours! That was k2 i think?

P1 - P2 we had short essays on what we aspire be? I think i wrote about being a teacher which i think half the class wrote that as well!

Even graduating with a Biz diploma, i'm still clueless on what i wanna be. I am one year away from graduation and this time i really have to face the reality. No more taxation for me, thank you.

Of cos like my peers who happen to be also studying accounts/finance/commerce, i want to land myself in big firms for a good start and im definitely aware that being an intern in those big firms help. I'm also totally reminded of the fact that i was so eager to work for those extra pocket money that made me wasted away those time i had in the past - the time tt i could have spent with him before he got sick and pass away.

tough decision. anyway did i mention that i wanna go backpacking after graduation? hmm the sad thing is my peers dun look like tt sort that is game enough to spend 1 mth in Europe.

I can't explain, but somehow i'm confident that even without pulling strings (which is friggin important), without internship (also damn important), I will still able to find a good job. I know He will provide.

i'm dying of dehydration!!!!



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥