Friday, July 27, 2007 @ 2:13 AM
on my way home, i was mentally flipping through some tracks.
this song came up.. and it brings me great comfort :) probably posted the lyrics before but anyway.... here goes..
Father I can't explain this kind of love, this kind of grace
I know, I still break your heart and yet you run to welcome me
(chorus)
This is my song of praise to you
For who you are and all that you do
from the moment my life began, you have been faithful
Father, I love the way you hold me close and say my name
I know, when my life is through my heart will find it's home in you
(chorus)
Certain as the rivers reach the sea
Certain as the sunrise in the east
I can rest in your faithfulness
Surer than a mother's tender love
Surer than the stars still shine above
I can rest in your faithfulness
[I don't know what this day will bring
Will it be disappointing, filled with longed for things?
I don't know what tomorrow holds
Still I know I can trust Your faithfulness
I don't know if these clouds mean rain
If they do, will they pour down blessing or pain?
I don't know what the future holds
Still I know I can trust Your faithfulness
When darkness overwhelms my soul
When thoughts and storms of doubt
Still I trust You are always faithful, always faithful]