Monday, July 23, 2007 @ 12:26 AM
another typical tiring Sunday.. an irony of what a Sabbath ought to be seriously.
With barely 5 hrs of sleep and Kids
EE script to memorise, i seriously felt sick looking at anything
tt is from a-z. I felt like I ran a marathon today; you know like those hungry ghost month singers running to several places at night? Though i think i have definitely grew out of teenage angst, but I felt angry not having adequate rest.
The lack of
slp on Friday seems like a prelude to my hectic schedule. I probably be overwhelmed by a sense of
deja vu soon.
I tried to diagnose if
i'm running on empty (not physically cos i eat like a pig). I know i will soon crumble when everything wants a piece of me. Thinking about the plan outline i need to do for recreation this sat makes me seriously very sick.
anyway enough of grumble crumble..
Sunday sch followed by kids
ee, met up with Mabel and went to the babe's place to collect donuts.
Before meeting Mabel, i was seriously reminding myself to learn to say No to people. Well
i'm glad i went ahead to meet her. All the fatigue seems to have vanquished and bubbles of happiness invaded!
Next was the babe's place.. I managed to whine till my mum sacrificed her Taiwanese idol drama and accompanied me :) The sugar rush is worth it and of cos
hahaha depicts your sweetness. ( yeah
lah i know it's the biggest present you bought from
Manila, next time u go u buy
kk okie.)
Maybe to avoid running on empty is to avoid running at all.