Sunday, June 10, 2007 @ 2:40 PM
I once thot it was silly to coop yourself at home just so to shut off the sight of lovey dovey couples. i never thought much of their impact as they are everywhere and life goes on yea?
Today... i pretty much understood why my friends feel this way.
I'm not sure if im right... i think people decide to face death b'cos what they are experiencing is too much for them to bear. Death seems to be an easier and lighter option to put an end to the pain. What abt those who are still here? I don't mean death per se, just an analogy though.
Walking out of that door seems to be the best option, I'm still there facing the aftermath every single week, dealing with the storm every night.
A full stop for one could still pretty much be a comma to others. not everyone has the "luxury" to erase all bad memories like the Ctrl a + Del function. I wonder how long it would take to close this chapter.
I've been here all the time
As far as I know doing right
I've always waited for the moment
That you would come through my door
But this brought loneliness so far
I lay my hand onto my heart
Is this the life I want to live
Is this the dream I had of you?
Now I'm standing here alone
I'm waiting on my own
For something that will fill the emptiness inside
The moment that you're mine
But this is loneliness I know
I lay my hand onto my soul
Is this what life has got to give
Is this the dream I had of you...
The dream I had of you?