<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Monday, June 25, 2007 @ 10:40 PM


HOLEY COW!
Does hair fall makes you feel fragile? if so, try Sunsilk!
Hellooo I'm still shedding hair like a ape woman evolving to be a human?

i thought i found a way to combat hair loss when i switched to sunsilk control hair fall. I did see improvement for a week but im backing to losing hair. (maybe not as much as before but still alot.)

yeah don't tell me it's normally to see 100 strands of hair falling off yr head a day. i heard tt since i had a pony tail in sec sch. i want to keep tt amount to 20 or even less.

I NEED TO CHANGE SHAMPOO! pantene? loreal? :(





Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥