<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Friday, September 22, 2006 @ 11:42 PM

went to meet up with chek kern n sam for dinner @ hogsbreath? (sp)

wanted to chill at eskibar b4 goin up to wala but kiasuism gotta the better of us and we went to chop seats. the chill out session really took my mind away from my project and yeah no chest pain :) unexpected rawks and im goin to go back for more eh when i find the time.

i like this song.




if she had appeared during my sec sch days.. eh im sure my bunch of frens would have gone gaga over her. phew. but shes not bad.. i prob heard her version on radio.

here's the original

hmm the intro kinda looks like a documentary to egypt. 80s mtv...




Here comes the rain again
Falling on my head like a memory
Falling on my head like a new emotion
I want to walk in the open wind
I want to talk like lovers do
I want to dive into your ocean
Is it raining with you

So baby talk to me
Like lovers do
Walk with me
Like lovers do
Talk to me
Like lovers do

Here comes the rain again
Raining in my head like a tragedy
Tearing me apart like a new emotion
Oooooh I want to breathe in the open wind
I want to kiss like lovers do
I want to dive into your ocean
Is it raining with you

when you had your fair share of fun. its back to work!



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥