<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Thursday, January 12, 2006 @ 9:20 PM

I finally baked brownies after 1 year..

Well was kinda worried how my brownies would turn out since im quite out of touched with brownies.

The kids and some adults like/love it but I personally think it was too fudgey. There is always room for improvement dun u think so?

The original plan was to bake cheesecake but almost all super marts ran out of Philadelphia cheese and I came up with this super lame idea that the cows in Philadelphia went on a strike. I could almost see ( in my head) the pictures splashing all across newspapers reporting on the hottest news. No milk in Philadelphia ( with the cows posing and covering their mammary glands), the cows are on a strike. Further details will be revealed by the union.

Okie I know that is very lame but well it amuses me.. even till now

Saw something quite interesting to me.

Was sitting down in the open space waiting for elliot to get our food. while I was in a dazed, I saw something that resembles a dot gyrating round a pole AND im not implying pole dancing.

On a closer look, it was an ant! Gosh how long have it been walking in circles with a relatively fast speed. Initially it was anti-clockwise and then it switched to clock-wise. It must have felt lost, tired and puzzled on why her destination has not been reached.

I must have looked like an ant in His eyes.

Isaiah 40 : 12Who has measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, or with the breadth of his hand marked off the heavens? Who has held the dust of the earth in a basket, or weighed the mountains on the scales and the hills in a balance?

According to elliot, all worker ants are female except those with wings.. and the queen ant is the most fertile ant.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥