Sunday, January 29, 2006 @ 12:57 PM
correction.. the entry below was composed on friday. so today is officially day 7 of partial deafness.
thanks for everyone's concern abt my ear but it's still not working.
frankly i'm at a lost. i'm not angry with God why He refuses to heal me and spare me from all the buzzing torture. I know part of me wants God to do a vending machine act. I put a dollar ( said a prayer) and i expect a can of coke to come out ( miracles to happen instantly). I know i would definitely be healed.. just a matter of time.
i don't deny that im feeling alittle moody abt it and the possibility of me becoming permanently deaf.
i'm feeling lost in more than one area and it's quite awful. i know the model ans is to seek Him and i am.. just that part of me wants a vending machine act.