<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Sunday, November 06, 2005 @ 11:20 PM

sometimes i think im schizophrenic...

it almost looked like the weather was doing its best to complement my mood.

gloomy. dark.

more or less people readin my blog will soon realise that my mood follows a pattern. one or two entries gonna be talkin abt the sun, another few abt outings, another abt some vermins and another abt how depressed i am.

i guessed it must have been pretty obvious that im upset, especially to a youth worker? she detected that im not the usual self or perhaps saw that invisible post it sticker that has those words " im upset" written in bold print.

in the midst of worship.. i did the vacuum cleaner thing. i tried to "suck" back those mini droplets which eventually obeyed the law of gravity and became streams of tears ( still mini). i honesty felt awful. really.

God spoke again. yes the same verse

It is more blessed to give than to receive. - Acts 20:35

okie i will obey Lord although i foresee that it's not gonna be easy.

sometimes i wonder who finds this verse applicable to them.. maybe you can do some giving to me.

to clarify.. i dun mean literally shoving me with gifts but i dun mind. just give me and i will repeat that verse to you :)

Afternoon�

A sudden thought prompted me that I should get out of my room. I looked out of my window and I saw the pretty light blue sky decorated with fluffy clouds, the sky where birds would love to stretch their wings and experienced that absolute freedom

For a moment I could picture myself reading my book out in some kinda park.

It�s five and less than 2 hrs the sun gonna set ! No way am I going to continue reading in my room when the sun is exhibiting its radiance on the other half of the house.

I carried my pillow, my book, notebook + pen, mp3 and hp out.. as if they are the only things I needed if I ever had the thought to elope or li jia chu zou.

I shifted to the balcony, sat down on my cocoon chair and resumed reading.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥