Saturday, November 05, 2005 @ 11:05 PM
adapted from sugar ray every morning
Every morning there's a series of loud ah choos
from the corner of my brother's room
I know it's her again but I'll see if I can put it up for
the peace and harmony
Couldn't understand
How to tolerate
Once again as predicted she sneezed every day
and she woke me up again
Something's got me reeling
Stopped me from believing
Let me sleep again
Hope that she will stop it
You know I wanna go back to sleep again
Oh...........(Every Morning)
without fail i hear that loud trumpet noise every morning, especially if she wakes up earlier than me. urgh not as if the slamming of the toilet door wasn't loud enough to wake me up and there are still sequels to that.
Hello? forming orchestra or practising a band for my funeral?
i need a shoulder.. sigh LORD HELP!