Wednesday, September 14, 2005 @ 10:06 PM
Mind games? Reverse psychology? Perhaps you didn�t know that I�m quite a master at that. Maybe not very well versed but good enough to sense a storm when it is approaching and picked up nitty gritty details along the way.
Was never my intention to make you a guinea pig of psychology but o well I can�t seem to stop analyzing what you said. I admit my defensive mode has been automatically switched on. To switch off? You might have to knock me out.
Contradicting statements� Lies.. are just signals detected to alert my defensive mode to be on tighter security control.
Your self proclamation that you are no longer the old self meant nothing to me. Your inflated ego is not going to allow you to appear more confident. It just sends out a signal that you want to verbally convinced cos no one has detected that you have changed for the better.
Like an unnoticed billboard.. you wanna do some broadcasting to gain attention.