<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Saturday, September 17, 2005 @ 1:16 PM

It's strange that I actually dreamt of you. I dreamt that we were out at a revamped city hall. Everywhere looks different� perhaps the dream was a glimpse of the future in 2015?

I told myself that I will not be deceived by the things you said and the things you do yet I�m affected by every sugar coated sms you sent. To be frank, i'm not melting away like hot butter and falling for you. It just provided me a chance to do some analysing and a good lunch time topic. Probably Satan is even working over time to get me to fall (not in love ) all over again.

i can even imagine "uncle screwtape & wormwood" communicating in letters or maybe emails and sms to discuss abt their vicious plot to get me away from their Enemy (God) and win me over to their father below.

I�m currently out of reach and I contemplate if I should let you know once I got my new number. I originally intended to test your motives before switching lines if I see that you are up to no good but somehow things didn�t work as what I planned. I wonder, is it becos God already knew that I can no longer take such temptation that He fast forwarded everything.

On the other hand, every situation could be a chance to win people for Christ. It could have been a pretext to get me to be convinced that you a changed person but I want you to know Christ personally not as a religion but faith. Be it that you are sincere in coming to church, I pray that a mustard seed is sow in your heart. I do not dare to carry any hopes that i�ve the messiah�s ability to change you because only Christ is capable of that.

- I need supernatural strength from God to run this race-

Pepz: pray for me and my friend



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥