Wednesday, August 17, 2005 @ 7:44 PM
Tuesday � we have officially declared it as our work out day.. �TAF day�
Haven�t felt that sense of extreme adrenaline rush for a long time. The usual cycling doesn�t get that much kick out of it compared with gym + sports. In case I make myself sound like �Sharon finally like sports� eh no.. I�m still apprehensive with playing sports, especially with strong players and my ego gonna be crushed AND it�s not as if I have lotsa ego reserve ready to be crushed.
Another cool term for adrenaline is C 9 H 13 NO 3. Science lesson stops here.
We ( jasmine and i) need to brush up on our badminton and table tennis skills before we feel eh lousy.. haha for the many great health benefits which include losing weight and burning fats. Yeay!
Can I say I feel healthier, less flabby and more toned up after �TAF�� hmm I really really do. I gonna invest in a sports shorts and no way am I gonna wear the PE shorts from NP.
Today.. evil didn�t report to work. I know I raved and ranted last week and okie in a way ( tiny way) I felt bad� I will give her the benefit of doubt that it�s not her and like what most of them said.. blame it on 7th month which is obviously nonsensical to me.
Honesty speaking, I dun wanna be nice to her, I dun wanna pray for her, I dun wanna share my thoughts abt God with her. I JUST DUN WANT to be associated with her TOTALLY.
I know that�s being very judgmental and okie just pray for me.
to add on.. i was stopped by jasmine ( at coldstorage) from getting my fruit & nuts indulgence. never forget that pair of eyes which inflicted guilt on to me.