Saturday, August 06, 2005 @ 11:39 PM
I�ve been kissed by the sun!Shaune�s sms got me to drag myself out of bed. I was getting prepared for IKEA and btw I din know there was a sale till elliot told me.
I know it gonna be a fantastic day esp with those cheery sunshine. Took 153 to ikea � a super long journey but it�s all right cos I have the sunshine and a good book to accompany me!
While I was walking to Ikea, I was contemplating if I should have my lunch settled at Ikea or at Anchor�s point and well finally.. decided Ikea. Swedish meatballs my chomping comes!
I�m really fortunate to find 2 empty seats and I went off to make my purchase � Swedish meatballs and cream of broccoli. Cream of broccoli tasted fine but the color appeared weird � looks artificial and pretty different from what Alicia lim cooked before. Each spoonful I scoped into my mouth, I can�t help thinking that I will have a refreshing minty explosion. I mean it, the color really looks like the color of my colgate mint toothpaste. Obviously that will never happen, it�s cream of broccoli not cream of mint. Eww cream of mint..
With only 1 item that cost $1.90 I was too embarrassed to approach the cashiering counter so I walked aimlessly around again n again till I saw some unique candle holders. That�s it!
I like my sat esp when I got home and slept for some wholesome 3 hours!
And finally that sad love song ear worm got kicked out from my head it�s now Our God is an Awesome God..