<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Thursday, August 18, 2005 @ 12:39 AM

Compromise, compromise�

I think there�s really something wrong with me? Not that I want to appear gathering sympathy but I seriously think there�s something wrong with me.

My fatigue is filled to the brim before my weekends are actually exhausted. I dun wanna sound like a wimpy whiny kid who complains on her blog at least once a week. Part of me really appreciates friends asking me out and yea I�m guilty of not meeting some friends who have been trying to arrange to meet.

I�m like one of those cows who thinks that the grass is always greener on the other side and fail miserably to appreciate the sweet green grass that is being stuffed right into my mouth. All I have to do is to open my mouth, chew and swallow.

I know the difficulty of being an organizer and I serious tried to understand things from your point of view. Yes what I said abt you guys as mature pals is still valid. I don�t want my days to be burnt.. I�m no longer a poly student who had free flow of time, skip lessons and head home to sleep. I�m really a pig in a human body who needs lotsa sleep to put it crudely, I don�t want all my weekdays to be meeting people for dinners, I don�t want my FRI SAT SUN to be out all the time� I just want to rest, bake, clean the house, take long walks alone and I seriously dun want to feel suffocated and cramped up.

In case I sound like a contradicter here.. it�s not like I dun want friends to ask me out.. but please dun boss me around to suit your convenience, your gianess to play daidee till late.

And so the verdict.. Sunday will be the day to accumulate all the fatigue and carry forward to the next WEAKday known as Monday blues.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥