Thursday, July 14, 2005 @ 7:00 AM
Seriously one bad thing about me which I kinda recently realized� I always subsciously allow myself to drown too much into the �good old days��.
Today is the graduation ceremony for timmy and I hope he has the chance to catch up with his friends.
Memories of the graduation are currently still fresh in my head.. (happened in less than 24 hrs anyway). Certain images kept replaying when I was sleeping, those days when I did projects till late and those negative thoughts crept in quietly and subtly� I began to hear myself shouting quietly I wanna live in those days.. I hate the life right now. Gosh, that�s so scary�I felt a sense of relieve when I pray to God abt this.
Like when I was in primary school, I always felt a sense of melancholic-ness when my bdae, xmas or certain memorable day is over. I would be like hey yesterday at this particular time I was playing hide and seek with my frens, we would be going to the beach if we are at the chalet�. I mean hey it�s definitely normal cos we r humans and subject to emotional uproars but it�s definitely unhealthy when it eats into you?
I shall practice wad I preached. Good old days always seem good to reminisce cos they aren�t really part of reality anymore or rather people always choose to reminisce in good memories... So well I shall cherish wad I have now and not regret when I lose it�I�m not going to let those precious moments that gonna be created slip by.