Sunday, July 10, 2005 @ 5:24 PM
It�s a rainy Sunday� it actually rained a couple of times when I was at Lynn�s place.
Well the weekend is expiring like stale bread and the Monday blues gonna affect everyone once again! Let me do a recap on wad happened:
Friday :
Hannah ranted and raved again ( sms) Not worth making her famous in my blog so im not gonna talk abt it. Broke down during e grp while sharing a little abt testimony. I dunno why but before I could even complete one sentence, I started to get choke and my voice turned husky.
Saturday
Part I :Lunch with yen was at thai express, Holland V�s outlet. Next destination to chill out was tea party.. I haven been there for abt 1 mth plus and those days when I used to hang out there was actually 4 mths back? We had 2 pots of tea; strawberry cream n honey pear, tiramisu and apple crumble. I missed those days bumming/chilling out with yishan at tea party.. Not that I dislike going there on weekends but well it�s just too packed with people. It brightens my day to know tt I�m being missed by tea party pepz ! To summarise the time spent with yen.. hmm it felt like he was preparing me mentally for army with all the dos and don�ts. When he told me abt 11b ( green ic ), my brain just automatically did an auto scan to search for S11b in the tax law, occupational hazard eh?
Part II : At abt 6, I went to meet Fiona Karen Valerie and Benny at orchard. It�s another dig in time of the day ( dinner) so we had pasta and pizza. After Karen and Benny went off for movie, we headed to mr bean�s caf�. Settling down at some places to chill out is a permanent and common thing in most of my friends� agenda. There�s really nothing much you can do in Singapore anyway. Ordered and shared cheesecake, French vanilla latte and passion fruit ice tea. I was like oh no.. I really ate a lot today and now more calories and fats. My plan to diet is busted! Btw cheesecake, brownies topped with ice cream is a weekly indulgence to calm the nerves and ease the stifle lifestyle, they are my comfort food! Hmm I had all my comfort food that I have been deprived of for 3 weeks at 1 go hmm except brownies ( I want the one at creation).
Sunday:
Sermon was on marriage, and I�m wondering if it�s God telling me that I should work on my testimony abt the impact of my parents� marriage on me. I told phy on Thursday tt im not prepared to give my testimony and be baptised and Friday e-grp was abt testimony and I shared on the shadows of my parents� marriage on me. It�s really long and I have not yet figure out how to present it without getting killed by my parents for revealing so much abt our family to outsiders.. so if you wanna know, come for my baptism..
Lynn commented tt I'm fat. She�s an unlovely creature, always giving me negative remarks which i ignored most of it but FAT?? F A T is a very sensitive word! She insisted on telling the truth with love.. yea I can live without such truth seriously.
Sze sze was telling lynn that I should be there for the surviving peer pressure discussion and I looked at lynn and said : �surviving your peer pressure right�.