Sunday, July 03, 2005 @ 9:51 PM
Home Alone Day II
Back from church and lunch with wenkang. Met yanxuan and we walked around town for awhile (with her fren) before I head to borders.
Silence greeted me the moment I opened the door� the silence and so called peace I occasionally crave for in this home. Sadistically speaking I do kinda enjoy being home alone.. really.. but on the other hand, I found myself waking up suddenly up from my sleep to turn on some lights before darkness consumes the entire house.
When I was younger ( I�m still young), I adored the thought of being home alone.. that implies late nights out without my parents bugging, or the excitement to smuggle my date home to spend a night. Well apparently these childish thoughts became obsolete now that I�ve gain my parents� trust in coming home late and seriously smuggling my date home is such a foolish and dangerous idea. Right now, home alone is equivalent to reading books, cleaning my cupboard and yes baking .Looks like I�ve evolved into a more tame and domestic creature eh? No I�m not.. The only idea tt remained unchanged is that I love to have my school holidays� mornings undisturbed and quiet. Now that im analyzing my thoughts.. I do think that Sharon is a little psychotic.
When I was in secondary sch, I get thrilled by the idea of growing up to be a 18, 21 yr old gal and that gonna be a whole new experience but now im 19 turning 20.. I still feel pretty much the same. I�m still the same Sharon except that I talked more and I see things differently compared to when im 13 14?? Heh imagine when 30 and married and still feel like I�m 21?
There are no regulations tt when a person hits the wadever age mark and he/she is supposed to have a certain set of traits. A person definitely matures as they age.. it really depends on individual growing up process and not on numbers. And so I think even if I reach 30 years old, it is really fine to cry like a girl in her teens when I really need to cry and not hold back cos im 30 and it�s a nono thing to shed tears..