<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Sunday, July 10, 2005 @ 10:29 PM

Besides the cocktail bubbles�

It� has been abt 3 years in gefc. I spent the remaining 2.5 years of my poly student life growing up in church. Is it just me tt im feeling this way?� Kaleo is taking a new approach to reach out to the youths, my best friend in church is lynn, I have a great company of friends, I�m somewhat involved in kaleo but I still feel there�s something lacking. I dun mean pushing myself to the brink of collapsing with overloaded duties but I jus feel that there�s a missing jigsaw puzzle in my life right now.
Is it that im craving for more spiritual knowledge? Or do I want to mingle with the new comers.. There�s a lot each one of us wants to do but little we can do. I said before that I want to help out in GB or elderly home but circumstances just dun kinda permit and I feel like im building castles in the air. On a more selfish note, im afraid of losing time for my friends, my family and yes myself.

Like right now, every decision I make seems to have a higher opportunity cost. In the poly days, I can choose any day to head to the beach for a tan, any day to go to tea party and bum and any day to go to out without feeling the pinch of the adult fare trip. Those were the hey days when I basked in the privileges of being a student.

For instance, if I were to choose to go for a tan with one friend I will have to forgo lunching with a group of friends. If I were to teach my friend accounts, I will have to forgo baking.. the list goes on and on..

In future, if I�m really able to go for my dream job I think I probably dun even have the time to choose any of the single item I listed above.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥