<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Sunday, July 24, 2005 @ 9:40 PM

Back from my stay at down town east. Psychologically rejuvenating but physically draining well maybe not even rejuvenating at all. When fatigue catches up with you, how can you be mentally pink of health?

I must say I had great fun � my 1st chalet after graduation. Had a good time with the girls ( mx, mabel, jami, ol, mag n viv), yes they indirectly crashed my chalet. Was expecting the beach to be little more windy but yeah expectation was apparently not met, who am I to command the wind to come at the beck of my call.

Personally I dun like chalet stays. Friends who grew up with me know that, well Bridget shares the same sentiments as me. I must say it really depends who are the people involved in the chalet. Our group of friends; Fiona Karen Casey Vanlisa Valerie and Vernon makes the stay there enjoyable and yes they are of the more mature crowd.

Shaune is one of them who saw my transformation � geeky looking Sharon with spects and braces and yes of cos jus a few kilos more to being overweight. I asked her over to the chalet and she got along pretty well with my friends. Im not saying that she is the cause of me feeling a little moody but yeah I think our conversation�s content is constantly about our past. And the past continue to haunt, I told her that im actually quite shock to think of the things I did back in sec sch � I dun mean committing crimes la. So I said who knows when I look back from another time dimension and get a greater shock of the things im doing now. I told her that my life right now is pretty stagnant? Really it is ! not that I dun appreciate that all things are peaceful now or ironically perhaps I was too used to having a lot of ups and downs. I think things gonna stay very peaceful for this 1 yr stay at work.

Maybe it�s the psychologically thing, it is as if im awaiting something to happen at the chalet. Nothing happened except this funny feeling which I gonna call it emotion X came back and I can�t quite define that feeling. I know it�s from the past. When dreams make no sense but often the after feeling is pretty queer to the extent of d�j� vu. I dislike those old feelings being revived � I guess fear is one of them.

I think satan has a plan or rather many plans to get people down and hmm I think he is using all these feelings to make me crumble. Yes they can get me very affected but I�ll not concede defeat. A lifelong battle.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥