<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 @ 10:38 PM

101 questions for God when I meet Him in heaven�

Somebody I love is jaded, heartbroken� like a defiant child she is full of anger, entirely directed at God. I kept quiet and occasionally talked a little to acknowledge my existence in this conversation.

If tears would to be in another form when cried in an angry state, it should actually pump out smoke (gaseous).

Her doubts in God brought back certain questions I have pondered upon sometime back..
Each time I read the bible it is sure to bring me comfort and so is that the reason why I read it.. cos at the back of my head I already knew that that would be my lollipop to make me smile? Similarly for her, she felt that people believe in gods cos they will see them through so they believe. With a psychology view point, they subconsciously brainwash �psycho� themselves to move on and finally got out of their chains. Is our faith like theirs too, she questioned?

Everyone who reads my blog knows I�m a Christian and I�m not putting any religion down so if at any point it pisses you, jus close this page.
I firmly believe that my faith is no religion cos I have a personal relationship with God. He is my Father, Friend, Counselor, Teacher, my King and the list goes on! Prayers/offerings to other religions and in turn gets wad people want and that makes them think that hey this religion works! I�m sorry Christianity is not all about that. Jesus answers prayers but he is not a vending machine where you slot a dollar, press the button and get your can of coke. He answers in 3 ways : No, Wait or Yes. The god of this world could provide you with light at the end of your tunnel but he is not authentic cos that light is a torch light, the batteries will soon get depleted. For you know that the true God is like the permanent light � the sun, always shinning always present, be it a thunderstorm, tsunami�.

I have my fears that one day I will decide to turn my eyes away from God. There are so many Christians once saved but now lost.. their one stage fervent faith and now it seems like just a thing to reminisce when they have the time.

I�m tired (physically) but I promise to journey with you and so His strength will keep me.

If I would to count my blessings like green beans even before I started to know God, I think it probably fills the entire football stadium. Let not our faith in you be shaken but be as still as a solid rock.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥