Sunday, June 19, 2005 @ 9:39 PM
Been a tiring and fast week, days seem to pass like cars speeding on highway.
The moments they are forced to slow down or stop is when the traffic light turns red.
So what are my slowing moments? Kinda like close to none this week.. okie maybe sunday with my churchmates.. hmm spiritually revitilising but physically straining when i did not have adequate rest? I really appreciate those moments when i stood there ( traffic light waiting to cross the road) enjoying the warmth from the sun, the breeze which made the leaves hustle. The moment when most of my senses are engaging in relaxation.
Next reality invades my awe for nature when the green man flashed, i got to move on to my destination. Well im grateful that i caught a glimpse of such stuff once in a while compared to rushing 7 days a week ( jus lemme die if tt happens).
I dunno y i feel that these days it become a chore to meet friends ( not you mag cos i really wanna meet U!) They are like consuming so much of me that im turning into a dried corpse. I'm really tired and being so tired, i feel moody and negative. Meeting up with frens are supposed to rejunvenate me right? I've been diagnosed with overdosage of meeting frens, not giving enough tlc to myself and last but not least not spending enuff with God.
too much thoughts to blog.. will be back when i managed to find time to escape.