<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Sunday, May 29, 2005 @ 11:19 PM

I went home with this dark cloud hovering round my head. It felt like the dark clouds were following me home and the raindrops were still falling even when I got home.

All right you only see such stuff in movies.. it was indeed raining after that round of thrashing out. Was rather nonchalant + pls say yr piece attitude. Yes it was not an enjoyable experience to maintain eye contact for long but since he is the head, I give him my respect by looking at him with my black face hmm actually he�s black-ier right.

While the train physically transported me to bishan, my mind was actually thinking abt wad, how I should blog. Here goes:

Finally ( I hope) this chapter closed for good, no more x-files reopened. I hope I leave the sack of potatoes behind for good. Heard abt the potato story? In short, it is abt a person carrying a sack of potatoes around, gradually they stink and yea the whole concept is equivalent to anger.

Then another scary thought crept in, like in any other typical horror, action etc movie right� the evil vampire always managed to find ways to resurrect, be it his last breathe that managed to sustain him to another full moon, or the baddie in a action setting survives even though he is wounded somewhere ( blind, crippled) and seeking revenge or maybe his descendants vow to pay back for the humiliations they suffered�

So what am I trying to say.. Could there be 1 tiny potato that is left behind� finding it ways to stink big time later? I dunno� I hope I detect it before it actually stinks?

Went to meet ruth and yeah I was kinda lost in serangoon garden. Was actually heading the right direction till she asked me to walk in the opposite direction and yeah exactly which opposite direction?

Anyway she came to my rescue, her other 2 frens were in her house by the time I got there with Darren ( smu guy). To my surprise.. HAHA one of them is liqin.. yes mabel liqin.. I dinnoe she�s liqin.. I was like oh yea hihi Li something.. oh u were from gmss n gefc..oh u noe mabel.. aahhh ic.. It was kinda funny actually when you looked at the guys� expression when they had to eat the food ruth cooked. It was okie, really okie.. but hmm hahaha yeah we jus kept laughing and giving those silly looks.

We had a blast, hearty conversation and stuff.. something that I felt was kinda lacking. Dun get me wrong, I had a good time with my frens but maybe this feeling arises cos they are someone new so it was a whole new experience hearing their encounters and stuff.

We talked abt birds ( all kinds), Darren got $10,000 for cny, ruth�s peacocks, uni, and Christian cults. Mormons were one of them, and yea we shared abt their fervent faith to share the �gospel� compared to so called half-past-six Christians like us. We did try to look at things from their point of view , like: we firmly believe this this this ( u guys shld noe wad u believe in) while they also believe in that that that.. what we see that is wrong is so right to them and yea tt�s wad they are thinking towards us too..

Brownies with ice cream and a fantastic conversation chased my blues away.. yup in a few more hours time.. I�m off to slog.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥