<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 @ 9:52 PM

Woke up at 12 pm today.. this break really felt like the holidays i had in secondary school. Well actually.. overdosage sleeping during the hols aint that gd either.

I guess eversince i started working part time in Yr 2.1 and followed by a disgusting ITP, i hadn't gotten much rest. I basically spent my hols slogging away at happy house or precious thots. Yea plenty of standing and i was so afraid tt i gonna developed varicose (spidery) veins ( super long name : venous telangiectasia) hmm it sounds like some poisonous tropical plant. anyway..

Believe it or not.. i went back to np library. Spent abt 2 hrs plus browsing thru cooking books and magazines. Yeah i borrowed 3 books home. I have to make good use of my near expiry concession and library card. I gonna miss my np days; be it mugging in the library, doing projects at atrium, canteen or innohub n yeah the people i met there.

Hmm i need to get my stuff ready b4 prom.. pls lemme find them!



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥