Wednesday, April 06, 2005 @ 11:10 PM
SERIOUSLY i hate the sentence : have you found any work?
Nope my mum isn't kickin my butt, she wants me to rest.. I dunno it's just me. I told ruth that i jus wanna REST ( dun pple noe that you rest so as to walk a longer journey).
All i wanna do is stay at home, read, cook and bake, breathe the fresh air and feel the sunshine when i go out.
Ate all the sinful stuff today ( char kway teow, 2 tiny fried sweet potato balls, half a cheesecake, meesiam). But im still feeling upset and i dunno y.. maybe its the weather, maybe i shouldnt go out at all
Worst thing of all im goin CBD with lulu AGAIN.. the people around me are joining me nuts with their thirsts for jobs. I gonna head ntuc for some retail therapy n yeah pretty obvious that im goin to bake again to destress..