Saturday, April 09, 2005 @ 1:01 AM
hmm seems like eating kinder bueno aint helping much with my depression. Well 3rd day of depression.. i dunno y? maybe it is bcos of the cbd air. I whine too much abt such stuff in my previous entry..
Hmm im sure im not the only person that's goin thru depression. When i had bad cramps today.. i felt that it would be better for me to die just like tt. Yeah blame it on pms.. every lady is entitled to being moody. SIGH no worried i wun commit suicide.. no money and i dun wanna go hell..
Okie im gonna tell myself tt i will cheer up and yes i rem vaguely wad john piper said, when you are depressed you are not showing faith in God and u r not bringing glory to him. Im not a mistake that God created simply cos God makes no mistake :)
**psalm 25:1- "Lord, I give myself to you; my God I trust you."**