<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Friday, March 11, 2005 @ 11:28 PM

okie i went tea party AGAIN.. its like my 3rd time this week, gosh i must have spent a fortune there.. okie i prob wun head there tt often after 31 march - sch officially ceased for me-

Went to meet e grp to celebrate qimei's n alicia's bdae but hmm it is more like a gathering than celebration. We had dinner at creation cafe and yea plenty of photo takings! A pity szesze and yunting weren't there. Can't wait to see those pics! -mabel hint hint-

Actually there's plenty to blog but yea i think im too tired to transform my thoughts into words. I really have to start studying....
Oh yea i'm quite bothered about something.. I actually pretty helpless towards it. I definitely wanna be there for my frens when they are down but somehow that energy is depleting. Im no longer have that much patience to go on comforting people, hear their repeated stories and saying the repeated stuff as well. Perhaps this time round, it's a guy fren who needs my help?

I'm really tired to hear the same old story that spins like an old record and yea seriously wanna give him a punch to ask him to wake up. Somehow my instincts are tellin me to distant myself from him.. He is really on the verge of being over reliant and yeah i DUN WANT people to mistaken us as a couple. NONONONO! I feel guilty cos i really wanna be there to encourage him but yeah im very afraid implications wld arise ( heh definitely i wun like him). You noe that kinda situations whereby u comfort tt person too much and the person fall for you?

I dunno how am i gonna split myself to accomodate my frens' requests to study together. Frens who are mutually exclusive and cannot study together or yea pens and papers would fly. I told Yishan i wanna study with her and Sherli wanted to join us, Yen wanted me to spare some days to study with him, jeanne asked me to study with her, Sherli dun wanna c Jeanne and Yen dun wanna c Jeanne. HMm hmmm i need some solitude.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥