Sunday, February 20, 2005 @ 6:13 PM
tired tired tired..
Typing SMM report right now.. yes another report and not the last in Np. I prob be typing alot more when i embark on my working career.
Wad have i been up to lately? Projects, test, e group.. yea it is like every single day there's something to occupy me. ( No, im not complaining abt e-grp) It's just that i'm so bad with time management and my bao ka liao sydrome that's gonna kill me sooner or later. I jus have this bad habit of overworking and being overloaded..
okie let's talk abt what i did on saturday..
I went to the zoo! yeah i got a free ride on a motorbike, which i mus say it's pretty thrilling and scary la. I nearly strangled hf.. yes yes i noe it's dangerous and my parents were like making a tiny fuss out of it.. BUT yea i know daddy and mummy cares. okie i went to zoo to work.. hmm how should i explain this.. There's a army family day function there so hf celine sharleen and i went to help out at some games station. Yes you bet.. those kids called me auntie again. oh yea i must talk about this; we were like 4 mad lao charbos jumping on the balloon castle ahahha and seriously i never thought that i would have e chance to jump on it esp when im approaching 20!hf looks at us with this helpless look each time we asked him to take pics for us, yeah wad to do... the only guy there.
I haven been to the zoo for like close to a decade. Must say that it's really exhilarating to walk down the familiar paths once again and revived those primary school memories.
It felt good to be able to get in touch with sun and plenty of fun! We were like those overgrown babies and yeah i thank God for all the fun despite being so tired. We saw the giant pile of poo and sharleen and i analysed that that is like our 1 week output! Oh yeah they belong to the cow..
I would like to go there some time later again :)
Okie back to project...