Sunday, February 06, 2005 @ 10:44 PM
-gonna be a long blog-
I slept super early yest at abt 10 +? Had a long day at sentosa, all of dem were late and i went to explore habourfront shoppin mall by myself to kill time. Yup the sun chose to hide in the clouds and we din managed to bask at all. Ended up munching stuff fiona bought and kayaking. I must say Sentosa is really pretty at night. I once told myself that i must go there with e special person in my life which apparently has not appeared. Anyway yea told van they all tt we shld book a chalet there and explore the whole place.
Managed to kill that thought in my head ( cont. sleeping, jus skip church la) and dragged myself out of bed today. Yeap i din regret it, had a great time worshipping God! Must admit that i was feelin rather spiritually low - yes haven been doing QT regulary.. guilty of praying so hard to God only during tests.
Yes i brought the cookie i baked to church, qimei was tellin me it's too hard and i was like so paiseh to give it out. She even demo to me that it was so hard. I mean yea the taste is there but still.. aiya.. My QC standard sucks, some of dem were chewy, rocky or crispy. Yes those rocky one were supervised by my mum cos she wanna dem to look more brown and left it longer.
I told God today that i really want to be obedient, each time i sinned i know im putting him on the cross all over again. Images of passion of the Christ came flashing back to me, how Jesus willingly choose to die for me; someone whom he did not even meet b4. I read this article somewhere that e Father and e Son had this pact long ago. To reconcile Man with God, the only way is to let Jesus bear ALL the sins of man. In the article, it was written something like tt: God was sayin to Jesus: Why did u sin ( yes a long list of sins, homosexuality, idols worshipping etc...) It was like gosh, can u imagine how Christ felt for shouldering all these sins that He did not commit?
I'm still feeling gloomy, will i stand up to the tests awaitin me? I want to please you Lord! help!